Bus Accident Attorney in Central and Southern Florida
Injured in a bus crash in Florida? Call Chad J. Robinson, PLLC to discuss your injuries today to see if you are entitled to compensation.
Public transportation has been around for many years, and whether you are in Central or Southern Florida, or anywhere else in The Sunshine State, you are likely to come across a public bus. Buses are not only an extremely convenient way for a lot of people to go from place to place at the same time, but also a cost effective way for millions to get from point A to point B every single day. It is not surprising that with the simplicity and convenience comes a high demand, and many people rely on these large and powerful vehicles as a main form of transportation all throughout Florida.
This means that during any given day you are likely to find buses filled with passengers. The more passengers riding on the bus means there is a higher risk of suffering from a catastrophic injury as a result of a bus accident.
Each year, more than 2,500 bus accidents take place in the state of Florida alone. Whether the accident involves a city bus, a school bus, a tour bus, or a charter bus, these accidents present overwhelming challenges for injured drivers and passengers. The families of the victims are also affected by their loved ones injuries.
We would all love to believe that every bus driver is responsible and careful behind the wheel, but like anything else, there are always exceptions. Many sudden accidents have been caused by bus drivers who engage in reckless, negligent, and dangerous actions that ultimately have life-altering impacts on the victims.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a bus accident in Florida, you need to speak with a skilled bus accident attorney who has the experience, time, and resources needed to handle this type of complicated and complex accident claim. Call Chad J. Robinson, PPLC today to see if you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries and losses related to your Florida bus accident.
Bus and Commercial Vehicle Accidents in Florida
Florida has an overwhelmingly high number of school bus accidents each year. There are almost 2700 school bus accidents in Florida each year. Bus accidents can have significant consequences for passengers. In many instances, riders are left with painful injuries that require extensive and costly medical treatment, among other expenses.
As if the overwhelming pain and suffering were not enough, victims are often unable to return to work for several days or weeks as they recover from their injuries. Not having a stable income while recovering not only impacts victims but their families as well. Fortunately, Florida bus accident victims have many legal options that they can explore in order to get the justice and compensation that they are entitled to and deserve.
Our knowledgeable and aggressive Florida bus accident attorney at Chad J. Robinson, PLLC law firm has a truly unparalleled passion for all of our clients. Southern Florida personal injury lawyer Chad J. Robinson, PLLC has over a decade of experience fighting to protect the legal rights and best interests of bus accident victims throughout Florida.
Our team is available at your earliest convenience to discuss the circumstances surrounding your accident and begin the fight to hold wrongdoers liable for their actions. If you were injured in a bus accident in Boca Raton, Orlando, Palm Beach, W. Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood, or anywhere across Central or Southern Florida, don’t hesitate to contact our personal injury law firm today to schedule a free case review.
Most Common Causes of Bus Accidents in Central and Southern Florida
It is crucial that you are able to determine exactly what caused your accident and who may be responsible. There are various factors that often influence when a bus accident occurs. Some of the most common causes of bus accidents we see in Florida include:
- Drivers who are reckless and negligent while operating their vehicles
- Drivers who are impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Drivers who are inexperienced to operate buses
- Inclement weather conditions
- Unfamiliar roadways
- Driving in urban locations
- Drivers who are distracted while operating their vehicles
- Construction problems
- Weight distribution problems on board the bus
Given the large number of people that ride on buses at one time, combined with the size and weight of these vehicles, it is understandable that bus accidents are more likely to result in a higher number of victims, as well as, a greater chance of those victims suffering serious injuries. Working with a reputable Southern Florida accident attorney or Central Florida personal injury lawyer can help you obtain the outcome you deserve.
In Florida, bus drivers are required to provide passengers with the duty of care while traveling along roadways. Passengers riding on buses in Boca Raton can expect to be provided:
- Safe exits and entryways on buses
- Reliable and effective security while onboard
- Drivers who are responsible and qualified to operate their vehicles
- Drivers who remain in control of their vehicles at all times
- Buses that are routinely inspected
- Buses that undergo adequate maintenance
- Immediate response to all and any problems on board
It would be very nice if claims surrounding bus accidents were consistently straightforward, but this is not always true. There are often a variety of factors that take place when a traffic accident occurs. There are also million legal complications and complexities that accompany them.
Working with a knowledgeable legal team can help you to sort out the details of your accident, identify all liable parties, and pursue all legal options available to help you recover. Contact our Florida personal injury attorney at Chad J. Robinson, PLLC as soon as possible to get the compensation you need and deserve for the injuries and damages you endure through no fault of your own. Call us today.
Determining Fault After a Florida Bus Accident
Bus accidents in Florida, like anywhere else, can be terribly complex. There are usually one or more parties who can be held accountable for the injuries and damages the injured Florida bus accident victims have suffered. Working with a driven Southern Florida bus accident lawyer can help you determine who is liable for the bus crash and hold all responsible parties liable for your injuries and losses.
Personal injury attorney Chad J. Robinson, PLLC has more than a decade of experience helping victims hold negligent parties liable for their actions. Some parties that may be at fault for your Florida bus accident include:
- The driver of the bus: Typically, the person who is operating the vehicle shares at least some liability following an accident. In many instances, bus accidents are a result of drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, those influenced by prescription medications, drivers who are fatigued, and those who engage in similarly reckless actions.
- Transit Company: Depending on the circumstances surrounding your accident, the transit company may bear some liability for your injuries and damages. When companies fail to inspect or maintain the buses their drivers use, they can face legal consequences.
- Municipal Entities: When city buses are involved in crashes, the county, city, or state government can be held liable for some of the damages you endure. It is imperative that you seek legal assistance from a reputable personal injury attorney in Boca Raton as soon as possible. Attorney Chad J. Robinson, PLLC is familiar with the red tape and regulations surrounding municipal bus accidents and we are committed to helping our clients get justice.
- School Districts/School Boards: School districts and school boards can be held liable for accidents involving school buses. When schools fail to adequately implement, maintain, and enforce safety standards to protect children, they can be held liable for resulting injuries and damages. When accidents that could have been prevented by the enforcement of safety standards and guidelines occur, school boards and districts in their entirety can be held liable for negligence.
- Bus Part Manufacturers: There are instances when defective or malfunctioning parts are the cause of bus crashes. When these accidents occur, manufacturers and retailers of the defective parts can be held liable. A thorough investigation can help to determine what parts are defective. Working with a qualified legal team will help to ensure all those responsible are held accountable.
- Third-Party Drivers: In some instances, bus accidents occur as a result of other drivers sharing the road. These cases include drivers who cut off buses, crash into buses or negligent drivers who cause accidents with buses for any other reason. These accidents are often more complex because injured parties will need the contact and insurance information of the at-fault driver. Although the bus company may have this information, obtaining it as a passenger can be challenging.
Working with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer in Central or Southern Florida will ensure that all avenues are explored. It is imperative that you are able to determine what caused the bus accident and are able to identify all parties who are liable for your injuries and economic damages.
Seeking the legal guidance of a skilled and knowledgeable personal injury attorney in Florida is a crucial step toward full recovery after any serious Florida bus accident. Call attorney Chad J. Robinson today to discuss your Florida bus accident.
Most Common Injuries Related to Florida Bus Accidents
Immediately after a crash, victims are often left with unimaginable pain and suffering. In many instances, they are rushed to local hospitals where they undergo serious emergency surgeries, as well as many other treatments. Although there are also many cases where bus crashes leave victims with nothing more than minor cuts and abrasions, numerous accidents have ended in severe injury or death.
Throughout Central and Southern Florida, we have helped numerous victims get the justice they deserve and the compensation they needed to cover the financial burdens that follow just about any injury.
Some of the most common injuries our team helps victims recover from include:
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cords injuries
- Internal organ damages
- Head trauma
- Burn injuries
Victims who suffer serious injuries are not only forced to spend tens of thousands of dollars on medical treatment, but they are often forced out of work for several weeks to recover. Victims who are left with permanently disabling injuries are never able to return to work.
Southern Florida and Central Florida bus accident attorney Chad J. Robinson, PLLC is committed to helping bus accident victims maximize their recoveries for a variety of damages they may face, including:
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- The loss of benefits
- Medical expenses, both current and anticipated
- Long-term care expenses for nursing homes, rehabilitation, and more
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- The loss of consortium
- Property damages
- And more
Wrongful Death Claims Following a Florida Bus Accident
We go above and beyond to be more than just a law firm to our clients. Our passion is reflected in our commitment to each of our clients. We understand that no amount of money can heal the devastation of losing a loved one, and when victims lose their lives in bus accidents, we truly care about helping their families obtain successful Florida wrongful death claims.
If you are injured in a Florida bus accident, or your loved one lost their life due to the negligence of another person, it is crucial that you seek professional legal guidance as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our Florida personal injury law firm to speak directly with attorney Chad J. Robinson and ensure that your deceased loved one’s rights are protected from the start of your claim. We will begin conducting an investigation into your bus accident immediately. We will work to build a case that presents the most accurate and thorough evidence possible. Contact Chad J. Robinson, PLLC law to find out if you have the right to pursue a claim on behalf of your loved one.
Chad J. Robinson, PLLC Can Help If You Have Been Injured In a Bus Accident
Being involved in a bus accident can result in overwhelming pain and suffering for victims. These preventable accidents plague roadways across our state and wreak havoc for victims and their families. Although we may think that we know what to expect after being injured in a crash, there is truly nothing we can do to prepare for the pain, suffering, and financial burdens we face.
Given the fact that these accidents often involve several victims who are left with serious injuries, legal actions are often complex. Trying to navigate the legal system alone can be overwhelming and downright exhausting. This is especially true for victims who are trying to recover from their injuries. For this reason, those harmed in accidents throughout Central and Southern Florida can benefit immensely by working with a knowledgeable legal attorney.
When victims are injured in accidents due to the carelessness or reckless actions of others, they may have legal options available to help them obtain compensation to alleviate the financial burdens they face from medical treatment, lost wages, and more. If you have been injured in a bus accident in Boca Raton, Orlando, Palm Beach, W. Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Hollywood, or anywhere else throughout Central or Southern Florida, then it is essential that you obtain a skilled Florida personal injury attorney.
Our Florida bus accident attorney, Chad J. Robinson, PLLC is committed to helping accident victims protect their legal rights and best interests after being injured in a bus accident. We truly care about each client we work with. For this reason, we fight aggressively to ensure they are able to move forward and get the justice they deserve from those who cause them harm.
Our law firm strives to provide the most responsive, effective, and competent legal representation for our clients every step of the way as we fight to ensure our clients are able to reach their goals as they recover. If you have been injured in a bus accident due to another person’s negligent actions, contact a Florida bus accident attorney or Central Florida personal injury lawyer at the law offices of Chad J. Robinson, PLLC today. Call (786) 519-2423 to schedule a free case review at your earliest convenience.
Get in Touch
When you need a personal injury lawyer, an insurance lawyer, or a business lawyer, you need Chad J Robinson, PLLC. Contact our law firm and schedule a free legal consultation—we’re here for you.
2300 NW Corporate Blvd. # 141, Boca Raton, Florida, 33431, United States
Have Your Personal Injury Questions Answered
Do not fill this form out if you're a solicitor